About American Scale & Equipment Co., Inc.
American Scale has been serving the Mid-Atlantic area since 1975.
With the largest and most experienced group of technicians in the area, we offer peace of mind with 24/7 emergency service for sales, calibration, and repairs.
As an Independent Dealer, we offer calibration services on high precision equipment manufactured by Mettler-Toledo, Sartorius, Ohaus, A and D, Shimatzu, Denver Instrument, AccuLab, and others. On the industrial side, we calibrate and repair equipment - from bench scales to truck scales - manufactured by Avery Weigh-Tronix, Cardinal Scale, B-Tek Scales, Fairbanks, Rice Lake, Mettler-Toledo, Emory-Winslow, Howe-Richardson, Thurman, Pennsylvania, and others.
Services include assistance with industrial automation, data collection, PLC integration, and weighing system design.
- A2LA1 Accreditation provides our customers with confidence that data upon which critical decisions are made is accurate, repeatable, and well documented.
- NIST2 traceable weights are used exclusively and we can provide a customized Certificate of Calibration for every piece of equipment serviced.
- Nothing less than ISO/IEC 170253 accredited Calibration Reporting is provided. The highest possible international standard. CESIS4, our new easy-access internet retrieval system helps you work smarter.
- CECIS4 provides customized web-access to test data and related calibration certificates on demand.
- CECIS+R provides extended reporting and trending of the performance of your scales to make sure your equipment is accurate and ready to work for you at all times.
1. American Association for Laboratory Accreditation / a2la.org
2. National Institute of Standards and Technology / nist.gov
3. ISO/IEC 17025 standards specify the “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.” / iso.org
4. Centralized Equipment Calibration Information System / amscale.com